Happy November! It’s hard to believe that the holidays are right around the corner. Have you started your holiday shopping yet? No? Me either.
In effort to get to know me better, here are 10 random facts about little old me. Enjoy!
- I grew up in the Pacific Northwest, specifically Washington State. I wouldn’t live anywhere else.
- I have a BA degree in General Studies. Why General Studies? Because I had no idea what I wanted to be when I grew up. I still don’t. Is that a problem?
- My husband and I have been married for a little over 2 years now. We’ve been together for 7 years already. It took him a little bit to commit.
- We are the proud owners of a one-year old Goldendoodle named Stella. (Pictured above)
- To say I enjoy soccer would be an understatement Soccer is life. I’m a referee, player, and coach. My husband and I actual met through soccer so it plays a major role in my life.
- I LOVE wearing high heels. It might have to do with the fact that I’m only 5’1 on a good day.
- Reading is one of my favorite past times. Growing up I would always get yelled at by my parents to stop reading and go to bed.
- My lifelong goal is visit all 50 states in the United States. So far I’m at 11 states.
- I don’t like chocolate. I know, what kind of girl am I?
- I can’t wait to have kids.
Tell me, what are some random facts about you.