Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by http://brokeandbookish.blogspot.com/
This week’s topic is: 10 Books I’d recommend to X person.
I chose future teenagers.
Why? When I was younger (and even now) I use to ask my mom what books she read when she was my age and she never told me any. When I get asked I want to be prepared. This is some of the books that I would recommend to them.
1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
2. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
3. Are you there God? It’s me, Margaret by Judy Blume
4. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
5. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
6. The Fault in our Stars by John Green
7. Fan Girl by Rainbow Rowell
8. Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick
9. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
10. My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult
What 10 books would you recommend to someone?