Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish
This week’s theme is Top Ten Goals for 2014 (bookish or non-bookish).
1. Read/Listen to 52 books this year: 52 books would equal one book a week.
2. Write one book review a month: I read so many books and need to get my opinions out.
3. Join or start a book club: I love the idea of a getting a group of people together and talking about books.
4. Re-read 5 books that I read over a year ago: Sometimes when you re-read something you miss something.
5. Read the books I already brought before I buy more: I have way too many books on my kindle that I need to read before I go get more.
6. Make better food decisions: Not only will I be eating better but I will feel healthier.
7. Meet at least 2 bloggers in real life
8. Attend a blogger conference: I’m thinking about going to Go Blog Social in April
9. Donate clothes every couple of months
10. Go on a vacation: It’s always nice to get out of town for a couple of days.