Quick update! I’m in Oregon for my best friend’s wedding!
To Love! To Laughter! To Happily Ever After!
Top Ten is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s theme is a freebie.
In honor of the Fault in Our Stars and 50 Shades of Gray being made into movies, here are the top ten books/series I would love to be made into a movie.
The Marked Men Series by Jay Crownover.
Splintered by A.G Howard.
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkin
13 Reason Why By Jay Asher
Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Dash and Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachal Cohen
To All the Boys I Loved Before by Jenny Hahn
Switched by Cassie Mae
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer Smith
What books would you want to be made into a movie?
* I love getting to work so close to one of my good friends. We get to have lunch almost weekly. I love getting to spend that time one-on-one time with her.
* I’m so excited for this holiday weekend. We are getting out of dodge and going camping with our best friends. Four full days with friends, puppies, husband, and the sun. My ideal weekend. This will be us this weekend.
*Since we have such a long drive to get to our campsite, I went and brought some puzzle books. My husband will either love me or hate after this drive. What can I say, I just love me some crossword puzzles.
* I really need some good book recommendations. I keep reading the same type of story. It’s time for something new. Any thing good out there?
* I totally got the entire collection of Boys Meets World on dvd. Definitely time to binge watch that show. My childhood can be describe in this show. Hopefully, when I have kids they will appreciate this show as much as I did. They don’t make shows like this use to.
* Ed Sheeran song Sing equals perfection.
Linking up with Jennifer at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom
If you learn one thing about me through this blog, it’s that I love getting mail. Whenever I have the opportunity to do any sort of swap, I jump on it.
My favorite ladies over at Chaotic Goddess Swapsdid another swap and I wasn’t disappointed. I love doing their swaps. You should check them out!
I was partnered with Beth over at Printcess & Living a Goddess Life.
My favorite part about these swaps is getting to meet new friends.
Beth is a fellow Washington blogger. She works super close to the soccer stadium. How have we never seen each other? I know that I’m going to keep a look out for her now.
Beth was too sweet and sent me some amazing stuff.
Everything was either pink or purple (my favorite colors) which is great cause now my husband won’t steal anything!
Thank you Beth!
Linking up with Melyssa
This weekend turned out to be sun-filled. I get all sad when I look at the forecast and they are predicating rain for the weekend. Weatherman can be wrong and this last weekend, they were. Between soccer try-outs and hanging out with family, it was a super busy weekend. I was glad Monday came around (well. only a little bit glad).
Weekly Wishes is where I talk about my dreams, goals, wishes, etc. for the week.
This week’s wishes:
Get the trailer ready:
We are going camping this weekend for memorial day. My husband inherited a tent trailer that we use about one a year. We need to get it ready to take this weekend. Since we haven’t really used it since last year, it might be due for a nice clean out.
Write my toast:
My best friend’s wedding is next weekend. I really need to get a move on writing my toast. Any ideas will be accepted!
Get up on the first alarm:
I have a really bad habit of hitting the snooze button one too many times. I really want to start getting up earlier so that I don’t rush out of the house and forget things.
Last week’s wishes:
Hopefully I didn’t break my pinky:
I didn’t break it. I just really jammed it. It still hurts a tiny bit.
Enjoy the sun:
I definitely enjoyed the sun. I got super brunt this last weekend.
Have you ever had one of those days? A day where you are in a blah mood and have no idea why. Yep, that has definitely been my week so far. Being in that mood leads me to today’s post.
Here are the things that I’m saying whatever to.
Whatever.. to the fact that my phone isn’t working. Or the fact that I can’t go get my new one yet because I’m not on the account. Hopefully, the phone dies forever and then no one can get a hold of me. Maybe then people will realize that I wasn’t joking.
Whatever.. to the fact that it has been nice all week but suppose to be crappy weather this weekend. Why does it have to be nice during the week when I’m stuck inside but crappy when I have the free time to go outside. Oh the joys of living in Washington.
Whatever..to the fact that today is not Wednesday, like I woke up thinking. At least that means we are one day closer to the weekend than I originally thought.
Whatever.. to the idea of footgolf. I mean FOOTGOLF. It’s like regular, boring golf but played with soccer balls. How have I never done this before? Yes, I know what my husband and I are doing this weekend.
Whatever.. to Facebook. I’m starting to get annoyed with Facebook. There is nothing exciting on there anymore. Yet, I can’t pull the trigger to cancel my account. #firstworldproblems
Linking up with Melyssa
This week’s wishes are going to be really short.
This week’s wishes:
Hopefully I didn’t break my pinky: Typing is super hard right now because there is a good chance that I broke the first bone in my body. It’s super swollen and bruised that I can’t move it. That’s what I get for doing something that I wasn’t suppose to.
Enjoy the sun: The weather is suppose to get warmer. I’m going to try and get off work early so that I can enjoy the time with my husband and dog.
Until next time,
Dear Friday: I have never been more excited for you than today.
Dear Vanilla Bean Yogurt: Why are you so good? I could eat you all the time. And I don’t really like yogurt.
Dear Weather: Be nice this weekend. I want to start working on my tan.
Dear Readers: Sorry for the short post. I’m in a hurry. I hope your weekend is magical.
Until next time,
Lately I ‘ve been meeting tons of new people and they always say “tell me about yourself.” For some unknown reason, this question always stumps me. I never know what to say. After some research I came across this questionnaire that will help me answer this type of question.
50 Questions about yourself:
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My middle name is after my grandma and great grandma.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I reread the fault in our stars and cried again. I should have known it was coming, yet I still cried.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No. It is too messy.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Not yet. Maybe some day
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No way. I am way to scared of heights.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
If they are married or not. AKA if they are wearing a wedding ring. I really have no idea why that is the first thing I notice but it is.
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My height. I would like to be at least 5’4″.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My best (girl) friends. They all live too far away. Move back here please.
18. WHAT IS THE BEST ADVICE YOU HAVE RECEIVED?
A girl should be two things classy & fabulous.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Vanilla. Anything Fruity
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Soccer, Football, Baseball (in that order)
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes. I have since 6th grade.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Gnome and Juliet
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Red, Black, White
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I just finished a book so I’m looking for a new one.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don’t have one.
41. ANY TATTOOS?
Nope. I’m scared of needles
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Not a big fan of either.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Went to Mexico
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
Black. She has been named the black panther.
50. ANY PETS?
A goldendoodle named Stella.
Now I have a base to tell someone if they ask.
What do you tell people?