Linking up with Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup
By the time you read this, my husband and I will be on our way to Portland, OR for the day! We will be watching the Sounders start a bonfire with the Timbers. I love a good old rivialery!
On to the questions.
1. What are you most looking forward to about Fall?
Pumpkin Spice. Or all the leaves turning colors. Fall time is my favorite in Washington. We have so many trees that I love all the colors during the fall.
2. What is your favorite sports team?
I feel like I already answered that (see above) but just in case.
3. If you could go back to college is there one thing you would change?
Yes. I would have majored in Education. I want to become a teacher but it’s harder now, when I have so classes to reflect that.
4. What was your favorite class you ever took? HS or College
In college, I took a Public Relations in Sports class. We got to interview for whatever job we wanted in the sports world. We help mock press conferences. It was a really fun class.
5. Reach into your purse what is the first thing you grab?
My kindle. It was sitting right on top.