Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Probably a little better than mine. I’m officially in a love/hate relationship with the city of Dallas. I’m mad that they beat the Seahawks in football but super glad that they beat LA Galaxy in soccer. Anyway, moving on.
I’m trying really hard to keep with up the #blogtober14 (with Helene and Taylor) prompts every day. I was doing so well. Then I got sick. This weekend, I spent it on the couch, watching all my local teams lose. I did post on Saturday and Sunday but they were already scheduled posts. Since I’m not a big baker (Today’s prompt is favorite fall recipe) I thought I’d go back to a post I missed.
If you were president..
I’ve never had any real desire to be president. It seems like it would be a lot of work. However, I have thought about what I would do if I was president. I’m not talking about the hot button issues either, I’m talking the real serious stuff like what I would do about the Kardashian.
– Fridays would be half days of work. This would allow people time to get home and start their weekends early
– People wouldn’t be famous for stupid reasons like Kim Kardashian. They would need to do something awesome in order to be famous.
– Basic every day items would be super cheap. I’m talking under two dollars for the good razors.
– Girls/Women’s sports would be get just as much recognition as men’s sports
– Comcast just wouldn’t exist.
There are probably a ton of other things I would change but these are just a few of the very important matters in the country right now. What would you do if you were president?