I’ve been nominated for the Liebster award. Good thing I had my acceptance speech ready to go.
I’d like to thank all my fans, family, Larry in IT, the naked guy on the street corner, Joe at the deli and Sue at the store. Did I forget anyone? Oh yeah, my husband for being just so awesome. Without all of you, I wouldn’t be the person I am today.
I kid. I kid.
The wonderful Sam over at Miss Freckles’ Blog nominated me for this award. She is a fairly new blogger. Go check her out! This award is for bloggers with less then 200 followers. It’s a way to get to know other bloggers and spread some love around.
Now onto the juicy stuff.
Post 11 random facts about yourself
Answer 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
Nominate bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to do the same
Let the bloggers know you have nominated know they have been nominated
11 Facts about me:
– I dislike chocolate. Every time I eat it I get sick.
– I have an irrational fear of elevators. I’m always afraid that I’m going to get stuck in them and not know where I am.
– I’m obsessed with Penguins. When I say obsessed, I mean it. I have penguin everything.
– I’m also obsessed with Lighthouses. I want to see as many as I can before I die.
– I listen to Miley Cyrus almost every day.
– I’m only 5’0″ tall so I wear high heels on an almost daily basis.
– Soccer is my life. When I’m not working, I’m at the soccer field. Playing, coaching, refereeing, or watching.
– I majored in General Studies in college. It was the easiest and quickest way to graduate. Plus there wasn’t any math required.
– I played two years of college soccer. It allowed me to earn my Associate’s degree and get college paid for.
– Before I die, I want to visit all 50 states. Even if I have to put a toe into the state.
– I have such bad eyes that I’m almost legally blind.
Sam’s questions.. My answers:
1. What is one place you want to visit before you die?
Besides all 50 states. London.
2. What is your all time favorite TV show?
Desperate housewives. Man, I miss that show.
3. Biggest challenge you’re facing while blogging?
Balance the time to blog between all my other commitments. I don’t want it to feel like a job more like a hobby.
4. What is your favorite nail polish?
5. What is your favorite store to shop at?
Target or Forever 21
6. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Meeting new friends and bonding over a common hobby.
7. How many times do you post a week?
I try and post every day except the weekends. 5 times.
8. How did you find my blog? And what is your favorite thing about it?
Through the #blogtober14 link up. I loved your Last Minute Halloween makeup post. What a great idea!
9. If you would have to choose between Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram – which one would you choose and why?
It’s a toss-up between Twitter and Instagram. Probably Twitter. You can still post picture and go on random rants.
10. What is your favorite dish?
I honestly don’t have one.
11. Who or what inspires you?
My husband. He is a great inspiration. He has taught me to never take life for granted.
My questions for you:
What is your favorite holiday?
Who is your favorite Author?
If you could have dinner with one famous person, who would it be and why?
How did you start blogging?
What is your favorite quote?
What is your guilty pleasure?
What is your greatest pet peeve?
What tops your bucket list at the moment?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
What is the one food staple that is always in your kitchen no matter what?
What is the wildest thing you’ve ever done?
Lauren at Shooting Stars Mag
Wendy at A Day in the Life on the Farm
Stefani at Caught Read Handed
Lipsey Pennell at Lipsyy Lost & Found
Mary-Keith at Mary-Keith
Paris at Paris Baker’s Book Nook