It’s to showcase another swap that I’m be joining this year. The lovely ladies at Chaotic Goddess Swaps are hosting the 12 Days of Christmas Swap. Read on for all the details.
Fill a package with 12 wrapped presents (one present may consist of more than 1 item, if desired) for your partner that you, yourself, would love to receive. Total package cost must be $40-$50, before shipping, to ensure relative value.
Then you get to open a gift every single day, from December 13th through the 24th!
- After being accepted, you must post on your blog saying you’re participating within three (3) days of being accepted into the swap. Post must include the button/link back to the sign-ups.
- Packages must contain 12 wrapped gifts that fit your partner’s preferences (each gift may have more than 1 item in it, if desired, but there must be 12 items to open).
- You must respond to emails from the swap hosts within a timely fashion.
- Packages MUST be mailed on or before December 6th!
- You must send a tracking number for your package to your partner and to us at Chaotic Goddess Swaps.
- You MUST post and link up your swap reveal post (linky runs 12/24 – 1/9).
Important Dates to remember:
- Sign-Ups Start: Monday, November 3rd
- Sign-Ups End: Monday, November 10th
- First Post MUST be posted WITHIN THREE (3) DAYS OF BEING ACCEPTED INTO THE SWAP: This is a new rule, to allow interested followers of yours enough time to sign up
- Partners assigned: Wednesday, November 12th
- Packages Shipped By: Saturday December 6th
- Show-Off Linky Opens: Wednesday, December 24th
- Show-Off Linky Closes: Friday, January 9th