Today’s Post is sponsored by Xpresso Book Tours
*It Will Always Be You can be read as a stand-alone*
After surviving four years with a commitment-phobic boyfriend, Elizabeth wants nothing more than to settle down. Too bad the man she desires, Marshall Roderick, leaves her flustered, trembling, and unable to utter a single word when he’s near.
Assuming he’s the very definition of a womanizing bachelor, Elizabeth relegates him to fantasyland and makes no move to get to know him. That is, until a chance encounter along the shores of Lake Superior leads to drinks and a steamy romance.
Confident, successful, and freakishly handsome, Marshall is everything Elizabeth has been looking for. But when an unthinkable act of violence shakes them both to the core, she discovers that Marshall isn’t as carefree and put-together as he led her to believe.
Now it’s up to Marshall and Elizabeth to figure out if their love can heal the scars of the past and turn them into the people they’ve always wanted to be.
Author’s Top Ten Favorite Books
- Outlawed Heart by Rosanne Bittner (first romance novel I ever read)
- When I Was a Girl I Dreamed by Justin Matott/Mark Ludy (Read this to my girls)
- Weber’s Big Book of Grilling (LOL, this is the cookbook of all cookbooks)
- Little House on the Prairie, box set by Laura Ingalls Wilder (my mom read these to me)
- Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens
- You Are Worth It by Louise Griffin (signed to me)
- Wicked Ties by Shayla Blake (signed to me)
- No Prince Charming by Angel Payne/Victoria Blue (signed to me)
- Rules of Entanglement by Gina Maxwell (signed to me)
- It Will Always Be You, first printed copy by me (It has about 30 post it notes in it marking spots I’d hate to have to find again)
– A romance novel that will let you believe in love and second chances
– So many different feelings through out the book.
– Overall a cute and wonderful story. I can’t wait until the next one!
About the Author:
Tina is a contemporary Romance Author from Minnesota where she was born and raised and still resides with her wonderful husband, two girls and two crazy boxer dogs. Tina ran her own photography business for eight years before finally deciding to pursue her dream of becoming an author and she hasn’t regretted that decision for a single second since. Tina’s a romance junkie with a love for food, wine, fitness, nutrition, photography, music, boating on Lake Minnetonka, cross-country skiing and anything that inspires her or makes her laugh. Her first novel It Will Always Be You launched on October 26, 2014 and I’m currently working on book two of three of my You Series. Book #1 can be read as a stand-alone however. To learn more about Tina visit her website.
-A Amazon Gift card for $10
-A signed copy of my book It Will Always Be You
-2 signed bookmarks
-The Lucky One DVD (with Zac Efron)
-2 bags of Microwave popcorn
-A bag of heart shaped Dove dark chocolates
-A Jamestown Revival CD (a band mentioned in It Will Always Be You)
-3 all natural Alba chap sticks
-1 red cloth basket
-Tina’s Playlist CD from It Will Always Be You (not in picture)
Title: It Will Always Be You (You #1)
Author: Tina Ness
Publication date: October 26th 2014
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance