I was sitting around the other day, trying to come up a post when it hit me. Why not re-introduce myself?
Here goes nothing.
- I’m allergic to Squirt, the soda. It’s my only allergy.
- I have a strange phobia of elevators.
- I dislike chocolate.
- My husband and I have been together for 10 years, this year. We will be celebrating 5 years of marriage this August.
- We are parents to a three-year-old golden doodle named Stella. Picture Below.
- Reading is my favorite pastime. I love getting lost into a book.
- I’m obsessed with soccer.
- I coach a Girls Under-18 soccer team
- I love country music. Carrie Underwood is one of my favorites.
- I tend to change my purse as much as I change my clothes. At a friend’s wedding last October
- I chose Pepsi over Coke every time.
- I’m born and raised in Washington.
- I have very strong localities to all Seattle Sports.
- I love to travel.
- I’ve considered going back to school to get a teaching degree.
Hope you enjoyed getting to know me again.
Until next time!